Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

We roster Canvas from Infinite Campus.  A student's account has the correct email listed but in their settings under Email Addresses there's a red exclamation point that the address was not able to be used for email.  The email address is in fact cor...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Just started getting this today. Aug 29, 2022 Amazon SES did not send the message to this address because it is on the suppression list for your account. For more information about removing addresses from the suppression list, see the Amazon SES Deve...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

On desktop, the Zoom tab does not load for me at all. I have tried different browsers but the result is the same. Any suggestions here?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I'm new to Canvas and can see that I can email students using the Inbox. Can they also email me via Canvas? I'd like them to submit weekly discussion questions and this may be a good way to do so. Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Thanks to James for helping me figure out how to ask a question again!We are trying blueprints.  I have a master shell that has the sync button in it.  But the class we purchased did not have numbers on the assignments and many assignments had the sa...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When working with 'File Upload' assignment types, I have a lot of students who submit photos of their work. They are able to submit multiple pictures in a single submission, but when I go into the SpeedGrader, I'm shown their work as a list of separa...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! today is my first day of classes for the fall semester. I am having trouble logging in to my account. I have tried multiple passwords and I checked spelling and everything. after a few tries I clicked on the forgot password button. when i had ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, there is no courses option button on my Canvas website and the dashboard just keeps loading. How do I fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally deleted week 1 of a module. I am trying to see if it can be restored. I am an instructor for the course. An original help article has been deleted with advice. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there! Some of my instructors used dashboard pictures, but some did not. It drives me crazy that my dashboard is mixed between images and solid colors. Plus, I don't like the look of the color overlay. How can I (as a student) turn off the dashboa...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As the title reads, I am having trouble with the accessibility of Canvas on my Mac. When logging it it loads with GIANT icons and normal sized hyperlinks (screen shot attached). It is unusable.I am using a Mac with up to date software and both Chrome...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a teacher who is unable to assign work in Canvas  to students in periods where he shares with co teacher. He is able to assign work in periods where he does not have a co teacher. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I find my core group number/ TA.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to see my classes on canvas because it won't let me enroll for the canvas instruction modules. It says i need a certification of completion but it says error when i try to enroll. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings:Where is the best place to embed a Spotify list in my course?  Also, what is the best way to do this?Thank you, Bea

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have had a few teachers receive strange errors with a Google Assignments LTI 1.3 assignment.The assignment is created successfully.  Later, when the teacher clicks on the assignments in their module, they receive an error message (Couldn't Find Val...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, some of my teachers do not see either Google Drive or Office 365 when the create a new course (have tried a few times).  However, other users see the two links (and created the accounts the same way).  Any suggestions?

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies

I would like to delete courses on my child's Canvas that are from last year and the year before. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cant access my course through canvas. It shows inbox and other parts of canvas but not my dashboard, not my course etc

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I put the students names in last name first and the grade book is organizing it by first names is there a way I can filter by the last names?  Byerly Rebecca is what I put in and I want the grade book to filter acorrding to Byerly or be able to chang...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, Ive been using canvas on Safari from my laptop for a course. i recentyl tried to log in and the Dashboard page isnt loading naymore. I have also tried on chrome and Mozzilla and its the same issue.  My cookie settings are to allow cookies. please...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have spent hours trying to print the numerous messages between my instructor and I.  Unfortunately that is the only method of communication we had.   I need to print our communication out as it took place, in chronological order.  This I cannot do ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hi everyone  Just wondering if there is there a way that we can do a bulk hiding for an LTI from the Student Navigation bar as opposed to clicking and dragging it to hide across all courses? We do not need the students to see a newly active LTI acro...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am editing an existing course which has links to sites we no longer use. I am deleting a lot of what is on the page and then adding new information. In the most part this is fine. However, when I hit save and view the page, I can still see a li...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been trying to login on canvas on my iMac and it is not working, I am able to get into the account but when it opens the page doesn't seem to be fully loading but, the icons are not poping up

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using TWA/ Go-React for an ASL college course. My teacher has setup the class for it but my dashboard isn't loading for the class material. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have class online on Mon.and wednes.why is it that I am not able to login onto canvas I missed the whole class  

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

As an instructor, I went to my modules section and linked assignments from paper & online homework, so that students could see them from Modules. They are in order: 12345678 in the Assignments menu.After they populated the Modules section, they were ...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Hello, I received a pairing code for my daughter, but not for my son, and so I cannot add him to the ParentVue/Canvas system. How can I add him to the system, please?  Kind regards,Anastasia

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies