You can view grades, assignment status, and submissions from the Canvas Outcomes Assessment Gradebook. All scores display as a percentage in the Gradebook, regardless of the scoring type.
The Gradebook displays scores for each assignment as a percentage, regardless of the scoring type. To view the student's submission and additional scoring details, click the score.
View Assignment Status
In the Gradebook, you can view a student's progress on an assignment. The assignment status can be the following:
- Unstarted : the student has not yet clicked to start the assignment.
- Started : the student has started building their project, but has not yet submitted.
- Score : the student has submitted their project and it is ready to be reviewed and scored.
- Incomplete : the student has been assigned an incomplete by a course coordinator.
- Revising : the student is making revisions to their project, as requested by the reviewer.
Click a status button to view the student's submission or score the assignment.
View Unsubmitted Assignment
If a student has not submitted their assignment yet, you can choose from several options. To score the assignment anyway, click the Review assignment anyway link . To assign the student an incomplete score, click the Assign incomplete link . To wait for the student to submit their assignment before scoring, click the Wait for the student to submit work  link.
Note: If you assign a student an incomplete grade, they will not be able to submit their assignment at a later date.
Filter by Status
To filter the gradebook by assignment status, click the All Statuses button  and then select a filter option from the menu .