The statistics page shows a snapshot view of activity in the current account. Statistics provide current information about your account but you can also view information over time. Statistics work in conjunction with Account Analytics, which can also be viewed from the Statistics page.
In Global Navigation, click the Admin link , then click the name of the account .
View General Numbers
In the Statistics page, you can view general information about your account.
- Generated shows when the data was last generated for your account. Data cannot be generated manually.
- Courses indicates the number of courses that are published in the account.
- Teachers indicates how many unique teachers have had activity within Canvas in the last 30 days. If one user is a teacher in five courses, the statistic will only count one teacher.
- Students indicates the same statistics as teachers, but relates to students.
- Users includes the total number of teachers, students, observers, designers, and TAs who have logged in during the last 24 hours. This number does not include Student View.
- Uploaded File Storage indicates the amount of files stored and the number of files uploaded to the account. Deleted files are not included.
- Media File Storage indicates the amount of files stored and the number of media objects uploaded to active courses, such as video, audio and music files.
General numbers show the current statistics in the course; to view how a statistic has evolved over time, click the over time link.
View Course Statistics
You can view recently started courses  and recently ended courses  in your account. To view a course, click the name of the course.
You can also view a list of users who have recently logged in to your account. To view details about a user, click the name of the user.
View Account Analytics
To view account analytics, click the View Analytics button.