How do I view the Admin Analytics Course Dashboard?
If enabled by your institution, you can use Admin Analytics to view, filter, and download data about Canvas usage.
In the Course Dashboard, you can view course grade and engagement statistics, feature use data, courses with low average grades, and courses with low student activity.
Learn more about dashboard charts and statistics.
- The Admin Analytics feature preview is in active development. To provide direct feedback about this feature, please post in the Admin Analytics user group.
- Sub-account admins must have Grades - View all Grades and Analytics View Pages permissions enabled to view Admin Analytics data for their subaccount(s).
In Global Navigation, click the Admin link , then click the name of the account .
Open Admin Analytics
In Account Navigation, click the Analytics (New) link.
View Course Dashboard
In the Course Dashboard, you can view the following quick statistics and charts:
- Published or concluded courses with activity 
- Courses with an average grade less than 70% 
- Courses in which 60% of students have no activity in last 7 days 
- Feature use in courses with activity 
- Content feature use in courses with activity over time 
- Activities feature use in courses with activity over time 
- Individual courses with an average grade less than 70% 
- Courses with low student activity 
Learn more about viewing and managing statistic and chart data.
Note: All statistics and charts display data based on the selected filters.