How do I add an assessment to a tracker from the Standard Details page?

You can add existing assessments to a tracker from the Standard Details page of the tracker. You can add assessments that you created or assessments that have been shared by other users in the Mastery Connect Community.

Notes:

Open Tracker

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Trackers link [1]. In the Trackers page, click the name of the tracker you want to edit [2].

Open Standard Details Page

Open Standard Details Page

To open the Standard Details page, hover the cursor over a standard name to which the assessment is aligned [1], and click the Assess link [2].

Add First Assessment

If there are no assessments assigned to the standard yet, a guidance panel displays in the Standard Details page. To open the Add an Assessment window, click the panel's Add Assessment button [1].

Mastery Connect :: objectives

In the Add an Assessment window you can view several options for finding an assessment to add to the tracker.

To find an assessment owned by another user in the Mastery Connect Community, click the Search the Community button [1].

To find one of your assessments, click the Select from My Assessments button [2].

Add Additional Assessments

Alternatively, to add an assessment in the Standard Details page, click the Add Assessment button [1]. Then, to find an assessment from the Community, click the Search Community link [2]. Or to find one of your assessments, click the My Assessments link [3].

If assessments already exist in the Standard Detail page, you can also add an assessment by clicking the Add Assessment button [4].

Mastery Connect :: objectives

In the Add an Assessment window you can view several options for finding an assessment to add to the tracker.

To find an assessment owned by another user in the Mastery Connect Community, click the Search the Community button [1]. To find one of your own assessments, click the Select from My Assessments button [2].

View Assessments

In the Assessments page, the Subject, Core, Class, and Standard filters are selected by default according to tracker standard [1].

The Created By filter is also selected by default [2]. If you are searching the Mastery Connect Community, the All option is selected. If you are searching your own assessments, the Me option is selected.

Search Assessments

To find an assessment to add to the tracker, you can adjust the filters on the Assessments page.

By default, the Assessments page displays all available assessments. To view other lists of assessments, use the category tabs [1].

To adjust a filter, first click a filter [2]. Then, click to select another option from the drop-down list [3].

You can also find an assessment by name by entering all or part of the name in the search bar [4].

To view only district-approved assessments, click the District Approved Assessments checkbox [5].

To sort search results, click the Sort by drop-down menu [6], then select a sort method [7].

Add to Tracker

To add an assessment to the tracker, click the Add drop-down button [1], then click the Add to Tracker link [2].

Select Trackers

Select Trackers

In the Add To Tracker(s) window, the open tracker is preselected [1].

To add the assessment to additional trackers, click the tracker checkboxes in the Select Tracker list [2].

If the assessment you have selected has sub-standards, you can create them in your tracker or link to one of your existing standards by clicking the radio buttons in the Select Sub-Standard list [3].

To save the selected trackers, click the Add button [4].

View Added Assessment

In the Standard Details page, view the added assessment.