Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view summarized student mastery data in my tracker?

How do I view summarized student mastery data in my tracker?

You can view your students' mastery data displayed in different ways in your Mastery Connect tracker. Your summarized mastery data provides a fast view of how each student's mastery is developing at a given point in time. This summarized data is a simplified, quick view of the data found in the Student Report.

Open Tracker

In Global Navigation, click the Trackers link [1]. The Trackers page opens and displays a list of your trackers. Click the name of a tracker [2].

View Student Mastery Totals

View Student Mastery Totals

The Tracker View page displays a current view of student mastery levels and scores for each standard that has been assessed.

In the tracker student list, click the Mastery Display button [1] to see the number of standards students have achieved in each mastery level [2]. The green left box represents scores at the Mastery level, the yellow middle box represents scores at the Near Mastery level, and the red right box represents scores at the Remediation level.

You can click the Student ID Display button [3] to display student ID numbers in the tracker student list [4].

View Standard Mastery Totals

View Standard Mastery Totals

When the Mastery Display or Student ID Display buttons are selected [1], the colored summary boxes at the bottom of each assessed standard display the number of students that have achieved each mastery level for that standard [2].

View Standard Mastery Percentage

View Standard Mastery Percentage

Click the Percentage Display button [1] to view the percentage of students in each mastery level of an assessed standard [2]. Benchmark assessment scores always display in the tracker view as percentages, not as mastery levels [3].

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Have a question about Mastery Connect? Ask in the Q&A forum: