How do I manually add students to an existing tracker?
You can manually add students to an existing tracker by one of the following methods:
- importing them individually from a student information system (SIS)
- typing them in
- importing them from a CSV file
- copying them from another tracker
- Manually adding students to an existing tracker only adds the students to the tracker; there is no link between the Mastery Connect records and the SIS. Features that require an SIS connection to the student record in the SIS, such as Remote Scores and other reporting, will be unavailable. Learn more about linking students from an SIS section to a tracker.
- If an existing tracker was created by importing students from an SIS section or from a CSV file, you cannot manually add students to it.
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Trackers link . In the Trackers page, click a tracker name link .
Open People Menu
To add students, click the More Options icon , then click the People option .
Open Add Students
From the People menu, select the Add Students option.
Add Students from SIS
To add students individually from an SIS, click the Add from SIS tab . Enter all or part of a student name in the Search for Students field . Select the name of the student to add. Then click the Import Students button .
To manually enter a student, click the Type-In tab . Enter student information .
To save the student and close the Add Student window, click the Save + Close button . Alternatively, to save and add another student, click the Save + Add Another button .
Import from CSV
To import students from a CSV file, click the Import CSV tab . Click the Choose File button . Select a properly formatted CSV file.
Then click the Import Students button .
Copy from Another Tracker
To copy all the students from another tracker, click the Copy from Tracker tab . Click the Select a tracker to copy drop-down menu , and select a tracker. Then click the Copy Students button .