How do I search for a formative assessment?
In Mastery Connect, you can search for a formative assessment by name in the Assessments page. You can narrow the results of your search by filtering them to a specific subject, core, class, author, alignment, question type, privacy level, mastery scale, or district approval status.
You can also directly navigate to the assessments you are using, the assessments you have created, the assessments you have bookmarked, and the assessments in your trackers that have updates available.
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Assessments link.
Use Filter Links
By default, the Assessments page displays all available assessments. To view other lists of assessments use the category tabs.
- To view all available assessments, click the All link .
- To view assessments you are currently using, click the Using link .
- To view assessments you created, click the Created link .
- To view assessments you have bookmarked, click the Bookmarked link .
- To view the assessments in your trackers that have updates available, and apply or dismiss the update, click the Updates link .
- To search for items in available item banks, click the Item Bank link .
Use Search and Basic Filters
To search for an assessment by name, enter all or part of the name in the Search field  and click the Search button .
You can narrow your search to include only assessments with particular attributes by using filters. To filter assessments by author, click the Created By drop-down menu . To filter assessments by their subject, click the Subject drop down menu .
When you select the Subject filter, additional options display:
- To filter assessments by core, click the Core drop-down menu .
- To filter assessments by class, click the Class drop-down menu .
- To filter assessments by a single standard, click the Standard drop-down menu .
Use Additional Filters
To view additional filters, click the More icon .
- To filter assessments by number of standards, click the Alignment drop-down menu and select single or multi-standard .
- To filter assessments by question type, click the Question Type drop-down menu .
- To filter assessments by privacy level, click the Privacy drop-down menu .
- To filter assessments by mastery level, click the Scale drop-down menu .
- To view only district-approved assessments, click the District Approved Assessments checkbox .
Sort Assessment List
To sort your assessment search results, click the Sort by link  and select one of the following sorting options:
- Created (Most Recent) : Assessments created most recently appear at the top of the list.
- Highest Rated : Assessments with the hightest community rating appear at the top of the list.
- Most Viewed : Assessments with the most views appear at the top of the list.
- Most Used : Assessments used most often in trackers appear at the top of the list.
- Peer Reviewed : Assessments that have been peer reviewed will appear at the top of the list.