The Student Name column displays the students in your course. You can view options to sort names by last name, SIS ID, Integration ID, and Login ID and display names by either first or last name. You can also choose to view concluded and inactive enrollments.
Additionally, the Secondary Info menu allows secondary information to display below the student’s name. Options include the student’s section, SIS ID, Integration ID, Login ID, Group, or no display. Only one secondary information option can be displayed at one time.
The following keyboard shortcuts are supported in the Gradebook:
- S: Sort the grid on the currently selected column. Student name and Notes columns sort alphabetically. Other columns sort by grade (low to high).
- M: Open the menu for the currently selected column.
- Esc: Close the menu for the currently selected column.
- G: Open the Assignment Detail page for the currently selected assignment.
- C: Open the Grade Detail tray for the currently selected assignment.
Note: Student names display according to the Sortable Name listed in a user's personal account settings.