How do I search for a benchmark assessment as an admin?
As a Mastery Connect district administrator, or a user with Benchmark Facilitator or Benchmark Author permissions, you can search for a benchmark assessment in the Admin page.
You can narrow your search results by filtering them to a specific author, availability status, subject, core, class, standard alignment, or school year.
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Admin link . Then, click the Assessments tab , and select the Benchmarks option .
Use Search and Basic Filters
To search for a benchmark by name, enter all or part of the name in the Search field  and click the Search button .
You can narrow the list of assessments in the search by selecting the following filters:
- To filter by author, click the Created By drop-down menu .
- To filter by availability status, click the Status drop-down menu .
- To filter by subject, click the Subject drop-down menu .
After you select a Subject filter, additional options display:
- To filter by core, click the Core drop-down menu .
- To filter by class, click the Class drop-down menu .
- To select a standard, click the Standard drop-down menu .
To select a school year, click the Expand icon . Then, to filter by school year, click the School Year drop-down menu .
To sort your assessment search results, click the Sort by drop-down menu . Then, select a sorting option from the drop-down list .