How do I configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.3 in Blackboard Ultra?
You can configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.3 in Blackboard provided you have installed the 1.3 version of the Impact UEF LTI.
- Please submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com or clicking the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to obtain a unique application/client ID to configure the application.
Configure Course Reports LTI 1.3 in Blackboard Ultra
In Blackboard, click the Admin link.
Open LTI Tool Providers
In the Integrations section , click the LTI Tool Providers link .
Locate the existing LTI Provider added for Impact UEF version 1.3  and click the Manage Placements link .
Click the Create Placement link.
Enter Placement Information
For the placement you'll need the following information:
- Label  and Handle : Add a name (e.g. impact-course-reports)
- Availability : Yes
- Type : Course tool
- Target Link URI : your specific provider's URL (e.g. https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/v1.3/launch)
- Tool Provider Custom Parameters : must be set to course_id=@X@course.pk_string@X@
Install Course Reports LTI in Blackboard
Open REST API Integrations
In the Admin Panel, in the Integrations section, click the REST API Integrations link.
Click the Create Integration link.
Enter Integration Information
Enter the following information:
- Application ID : Please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to obtain a unique application/client ID to configure the application
- Learn User : this should be a user with a minimum set of privileges.
- End User Access : Yes
- Authorized To Act As User : Yes
Click the Submit button .
Note: If you get an error when launching the LTI tool, as an admin, navigate to Course Settings, click Course Tools, and turn tool LTI ON.