How do I view Walkthroughs Insights in the Impact Dashboard?
Walkthroughs Insights reports on walkthrough performance and feedback in the dashboard in order to analyze their quality and impact on a general level. It enables you to analyze how users interact with and rate Walkthroughs in your LMS.
To filter to a specific date range, click the Calendar icon to select a Start Date  and End Date .
To sort by a certain role category, click the Any user category drop-down menu .
To sort by a role, click the Any user group drop-down menu .
To sort by status, click the Any status drop-down menu .
When you are ready to search, click the Apply Filter button .
- Title : name of the walkthrough.
- (All) Users : total number of users that accessed the walkthrough.
- Started : total number of users that started the walkthrough.
- Completed : total number of users that completed the walkthrough.
- Completion rate : the ratio of how many students started and finished the walkthrough.
- Clicks : total number of clicks a walkthrough has.
- Comments : total number of comments a walkthrough has.
- Upvotes : total upvotes a walkthrough has.
- Downvotes : total downvotes a walkthrough has.
- Rating : shows the overall rating for a walkthrough.
View Walkthrough Ratings
You can view how many votes a walkthrough has , the percentage of votes are upvotes , and the percentage of votes are downvotes .
Comments can be left by users for the entire walkthrough. For each walkthrough, the table displays the following data:
- Date : displays when the feedback was given.
- Content : displays the comment on their feedback.
- Vote : displays if the user upvoted or downvoted a walkthrough.
- Author : displays the user giving the feedback.
- Added for : displays the walkthrough the feedback is for.