How do I configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI in Canvas?
You can configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI in Canvas.
- You need to know your Canvas sub-domain. If you do not know your Canvas sub-domain, contact the Impact Support Team.
- You need to create a developer key for your account.
- Take a note of the application key and secret. The key and secret need to be provided to the Impact Support team and added to the Impact server before the Course Reports LTI will work in Canvas.
Create Developer Key
Follow the instructions to create and add a developer key for your account.
Add Developer Key Information
In the Key Settings page, enter the following information:
- Key Name : Impact Course Reports
- Owner Email : optional
- Redirect URIs : not in use
- Redirect URI (Legacy) : https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/authorization-complete
- Vendor Code (LTI 2) : not in use
- Icon URL : optional https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/resources/images/logo-eesysoft.png
- Notes : optional
- Test Cluster Only : leave unchecked
To enforce scopes, click the Enforce Scopes toggle button . Locate and click the OAuth 2 checkbox . Ensure the /auth/userinfo checkbox is selected .
Click the Save button .
View Developer Key and Secret
Take a note of the application key and secret. The key and secret need to be provided to the Impact Support team and added to the Impact server before the Course Report LTI will work in Canvas.
View and copy the application key . To view and copy the application secret, click the Show Key button .
Ensure that the developer key state is turned ON .
Install Course Reports LTI
Open Account Settings
In Account Navigation, click the Settings link.
Click the Apps tab.
Open View App Configurations
Click the View App Configurations button.
Click the Add App button.
Enter App Information
Enter the following information:
- Configuration Type : By URL
- Name : Impact Course Reports
- Consumer Key : Application key
- Shared Secret : Application secret
- Config URL : https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/config
Click the Submit button .