How do I configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.1 in Blackboard Ultra?
You can configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.1 in Blackboard Ultra.
- You need to know your provider domain.
- In the Admin Panel, in the Customize User Information section, ensure the Username checkbox is selected. The LTI cannot function without this setting enabled.
- To install the Impact Course Reports LTI in Blackboard, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to request a Tool Provider Key and Secret.
Configure Course Reports LTI 1.1 in Blackboard Ultra
In Blackboard, click the Admin link.
Open Customize User Information
In the Users section , click the Customize User Information link .
Select Display Username Checkbox
Ensure the Username checkbox is selected.
Open LTI Tool Providers
In the Integrations section , click the LTI Tool Providers link .
Locate the existing LTI Provider added for Impact UEF version 1.1  and click Manage Placements link .
Click the Create Placement link.
Enter Placement Information
For the placement you'll need the following information:
- Label  and Handle : Add a name (e.g. impact-course-reports)
- Availability : Yes
- Type : Course tool
- Tool Provider URL : your specific provider's url (e.g. https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/launch)
- Tool Provider Key and Secret : Submit an Impact support ticket to request these credentials
Install Course Reports LTI in Blackboard
Open REST API Integrations
In the Admin Panel, in the Integrations section, click the REST API Integrations link.
Click the Create Integration link.
Enter Integration Information
Enter the following information:
- Application ID : 78ab1b55-6547-4e2f-a88d-06e2541c512b
- Learn User : This should be a user with a minimum set of privileges or the same user for Ultra if it is already configured.
- End User Access : Yes
- Authorized To Act As User : Yes
Click the Submit button .
Note: If you get an error when launching the LTI tool, as an admin, navigate to Course Settings, click Course Tools. and turn tool LTI ON.